An exciting opportunity has arisen at Hazel Grove High School with the creation of a new position within our pastoral team, Inclusion and Student Engagement Manager. The successful candidate will work directly with students demonstrating behaviour problems in a variety of settings including one to one, small group and in class support as well as in “off site” situations. The role will work strategically with Senior Leaders to promote values, attitudes and good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
The role is responsible for implementing and monitoring the School’s Behaviour Policy and developing a highly effective unit in school where restorative work, 1-2-1 and group work programmes can support students with future behaviour choices.
We can offer you:
• a supportive and friendly working environment
• professional development opportunities
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
• reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
• annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
• auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website: www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel 0161 456 4888 or via email email@example.com
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview: TBC 2018
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.