North Heath is pleased to present an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a professional who is committed to enhancing outcomes and experiences for our pupils.
Staff, pupils and governors welcome applications from a dynamic, creative and highly motivated teacher to join our successful team from April 2019 (or sooner if possible).
The children want someone who has:
· good listening skills to help people sort out problems
· confidence and consistency
· good thinking skills
· high expectations of behaviour
As Inclusion Manager you will:
· share in our values and passion for excellence
· work strategically alongside our leadership team
· promote innovations with energy and enthusiasm
· demonstrate high aspirations for pupils, staff and yourself
· be sensitive to the demands on others
The successful candidate will have the:
· experience as a SENCO or Inclusion Manager
· ability to lead and appraise a team
· skills to co-ordinate provision for SEN, CLA and other groups
· knowledge to lead on effective interventions
· interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of partners
· drive to inspire pupils, parents, staff and the wider community
Pay will be at the appropriate TMS or UPS point to reflect experience and/or expertise and a substantial TLR payment will be made to reflect the successful candidate’s leading role in the school.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit and tour our school. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Tour dates: Wednesday 28 November 2018
Thursday 29 November 2018
Friday 30 November 2018
Tuesday 8 January 2019
Thursday 10 January 2019
For an application pack and a tour, please contact:
Tel: 01403 254790
Closing date: Monday 21 January 2019
Interview dates: Monday 4 February 2019 and Tuesday 5 February 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The person appointed will need to undergo a DBS check.