Inclusion Support Worker - Huddersfield
£65 - £70 per day
Through Vision for Education agency
September 2018 start
Full time monday to friday 8:30 - 3:00
Vision for Education are searching for an Inclusion Support worker to work on a 1:1 basis with a student who has Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. This position is in a specialist setting for students that are no longer in mainstream education. Although this is a specialist setting, the expectations are still high with the pupils to reach their full potential. This position is extremely challenging however also very rewarding. The right candidate will be passionate and have the ability to manage well under pressure.
Although this Inclusion Support Worker role is a 1:1 role, you will be expected to work as part of a team and possibly support students across the classroom therefore you must be able to adapt well to different situations. This is a specialist setting that caters for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues however some students may display other difficulties including Autism ADHD. The Inclusion Support Worker that we are looking for will initially be working with a KS2 young Male Learner within the setting that cater for students form KS2 – KS4.
The successful Inclusion Support worker will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour. The desired support worker will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training.
To be considered for the position of Inclusion Support Worker you must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
- Hold a Team teach qualification (not essential as we offer CPD training)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Inclusion Support worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Inclusion Support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education. Contact our Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 today to apply!