Emmaus College, Rockhampton, is a co-educational secondary Catholic college in the Diocese of Rockhampton with a student population of approximately 1350 students.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College community and applications are now invited for the full time continuing position of Infrastructure and Capital Manager.
The successful applicant will support the principal in ensuring the effective, efficient and responsible management of relevant services, systems and resources within the school that are associated with the development of the College, and, will have relevant experience and an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic Education
Formal qualifications at degree level are required along with relevant post graduate qualifications or extensive and relevant experience as required by the employer to reflect higher levels of professional outcomes. A Working with Children Check (WWCC) and eligibility for a Suitability Notice will also be required.
We offer generous incentives including:-
· Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
· Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
· Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
· Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
· Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
For further information and to apply for this position please download an application package from the College website or by using the links below.
Applications can be submitted to:-
PO Box 5799
Red Hill Centre
NORTH ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4701
Applications close Wednesday, 13 March 2019.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference…