Rockliffe Manor Primary School is a one form entry primary school that is working in an innovative partnership with Woodhill Primary School and Foxfield Primary School as part of the Inspire Partnership Multi Academy Trust. We are working closely across the three schools to provide exceptional learning experiences for our wonderful children. Our vision is to ensure children receive the very best education and we aim to make a life-changing difference within our communities.
We seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic teacher who wants to make a difference. We are a very supportive school, with passionate staff and a reputation for a supportive community and high standards.
We are on our journey to outstanding and looking for an inspirational teacher who:
- is passionate and curious about how children learn best
- has the highest expectations and strives for excellence
- is committed to continuous professional development
- will make a positive contribution to our school
We can offer you:
- fantastic, well behaved children who are excited about learning
- a one-form entry school with a strong community feel
- an outstanding support/induction programme
- established links with other schools in the borough to develop further
- strong leadership with a clear sense about where the school is heading
- committed, dynamic and supportive staff
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Sally Male firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment or for an application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th October 2017
Interviews: w/c 16th October 2017
The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the application pack.