- Applicants will be an accomplished instrumentalist have Grade 8 minimum in a first study instrument.
- British Qualified Teacher Status or a UK recognised music qualification e.g. BMus / BA.
- Excellent communication skills and well organised.
- Evidence of high quality teaching and reflective practice.
- Ability to establish an optimum learning environment for pupils.
- An ability to differentiate their teaching, leading to high levels of achievement for children who have a diversity of needs and interests.
- An awareness of recently published material e.g. National initiatives and strategies for music.
- A commitment to the wider development of the school, its pupils, parents and local community.
- An ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and pupils.
- A strong commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
We hope you are excited by the prospect of working for us and look forward to your application.
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, follow this link http://www.gipsyhillfederation.org.uk/staff/recruitment
Application deadline: 12 noon, Friday 29th June 2018
Interview dates: July 2018
Start: September 2018
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
The Gipsy Hill Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
The Gipsy Hill Federation
Chief Executive Headteacher: Sir Craig Tunstall MBA; MA; NPQH; B.Ed (Hons)