The International Admissions Registrar will work in a team of other admin staff, working in student recruitment.
The general day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to admissions queries from students, their agents, international colleagues and parents.
- Handling applications from international families, gathering information from suitable applicants and helping to assess the quality of the application for admissions.
- Building and developing strong and enduring working relationships with agents and educational consultants overseas.
- Talking to students and their families, educational consultants and agents.
- Responsibility for all administrative aspects of the admissions and enrollment process of new International section students.
- Advising students and their parents / agents on immigration requirements, providing necessary documentation.
- Coordinating students’ and parents’ visits to the School.
- Organisation and delivery of Agents events and visits
- Liaising with the administrative teams
This is a friendly, fast-paced environment, and our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Some knowledge of schools and the international education market.
- The ability to prioritise and be well organised
- A confident and friendly approach
- Sensitivity to other cultures
- Excellent communication skills
Some experience of Tier 4 student visa administration would be advantageous.
In order to apply for this role, please submit the application form, along with a full curriculum vitae and covering letter, to HR@doverbroecks.com and a signed copy sent to:
333 Banbury Road
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 22 June 2018.