Mount St Joseph Catholic School is looking to appoint an inspirational leader to take on the exciting role of Intervention Centre Manager.
At Mount St Joseph, we uphold the values of our Catholic Mission, focusing on ensuring excellence in our everyday practice. We believe in the value of education and the way in which it can open a whole host of opportunities for the young people with whom we work. We believe in the idea that we are all role models and it is often the little things we do which make a difference; we aspire to have every one of our students and staff become a little better each day and invest time, commitment and support to enable this to happen.
We are looking for a leader, who is dynamic, inspirational and passionate about providing young people with an inclusive education, reintegrating students back into mainstream lessons and to re-engage with education. The successful candidate will be committed to our values and ethos, have the ability work closely with the leadership team to ensure appropriate and effective curriculum pathways are designed, developed and delivered for all learners.
The successful candidate will:
• Inspire students to realise their full potential
• Have a passion for reaching out to young people who have been identified with additional needs
• Have the skills and experience of delivering successful outcomes for young people
• Will promote and foster positive relationships with the parents of students attending the Intervention Centre
• Have the skills and experience of multi-agency co-ordination
In return, the successful candidate will:
• Be joining a forward thinking school that places young people at the heart of everything we do
• Have the opportunity to work in a school that places staff development and professional development at the heart of the school
Mount St Joseph Catholic School is committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Mount St Joseph wants to give young people the best possible start in life; if you share our ambition this is the job for you.
Further information is included in the applicant information pack which can be found on our website, www.msj.bolton.sch.uk.
To arrange a visit or for any further enquires please contact the school via email@example.com