We are looking for an experienced teacher of interventions to work with our scholars who require some short term teaching in a small group to enable them to develop strong learning habits.
Dixons McMillan Academy opened in 2014 with 112 scholars and is now at full capacity; it was judged Outstanding in 2017.
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of excellence, positivity and respect and completely committed to our mission: we are determined to provide our scholars and our families with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy as highly employable individuals and fully ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonsma.com or call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Heather Brons, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.