Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Intervention Teacher to join a large four form entry primary school in North West London. This full time Intervention Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the Intervention Teacher role will continue into permanent placement and that the successful candidate be asked to take on phase leader responsibilities. The successful Intervention Teacher will be responsible for working with small groups in KS1 and KS2 to raise attainment across the school.
About the Role
· Intervention Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· Contracted through until end of academic year
· Potential to continue as permanent
· Working with KS1 and KS2
· Salary between £28,000-£37,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Four form entry Primary School
· Strong and supportive leadership
· Excellent CPD on offer
· Big team ethos – a lot of collaborative work done across the school
· ICT savvy school with an ICT suite and iPads
· Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this Intervention Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT33070.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.