Our client is a highly regarded independent school in Brisbane, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. There is a strong, proud professional teaching culture at the school.
About the Role:
- Senior Information Processing and Technology and Digital Technologies teacher
- Preferably with knowledge of Python
- Four week fixed term full time contract - April 17th to 11th May 2018
- Prestigious independent school
- Inner Brisbane location
- Highly academic environment
- Must be accustomed to the ideals and expectations of the independent sector
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1801-525398CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525398CG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).