For three decades the St. George’s British International School group has shown particular strengths in crafting education based on fundamental values. An innovative learning architecture paired with unlimited possibilities to nurture personal interests and the support of a thriving international community distinguish St. George’s in pioneering future oriented schooling. Our community of dedicated teaching and administrative professionals located in Munich, Cologne and Duisburg Düsseldorf consists of people who embrace these values and passion, believing in our vision of developing the future of education together.
We are looking for full-time member of staff to work in our Systems Department, which is a core area of our school group. As part of this forward-thinking team there are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop new skills in supporting the management of iSAMS and associated systems. We use these systems pro-actively to support the academic and business needs of the organisation, including self-hosting our iSAMS solution and engaging extensively with SQL scripting and SSRS reporting.
This is a Head Office role based in Cologne, with the option of working in Duisburg or Munich if preferred. The successful candidate would be working with all schools in the St George’s British International School group.
This is a new role in the SGS Systems Department, with a focus on:
- Developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining the iSAMS platform across business functions and departments
- Administering the setup of core aspects of the iSAMS system
- Supporting the use of systems integrated with iSAMS, including My School Portal, SchoolPost and SOCS
- Providing cover for the support desk, triaging and prioritising tickets to ensure that the respective specialists can efficiently resolve issues
- Substantial experience of working with a broad range of iSAMS functionality
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- General proficiency with using other IT systems (training on the other specific systems used at St. George’s School will be provided where necessary)
- Able to juggle a range of tasks and competing priorities
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Strong team player and communicator
- Willingness to build understanding of technical systems and learn new skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, and balance multiple priorities and still achieve thoughtful and high quality contributions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to relate well with people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy, inspiring trust and warmth
- Disciplined, with a high degree of integrity and work ethics
- Self motivated and independent
Why join us:
The performance of our people is what defines the success of St. George’s. Our teams are enabled to take the initiative and encouraged to think and act like entrepreneurs. The multinational corporate environment provides our talented employees with a large area to expand professionally and offers multiple opportunities to enrich their individual mindsets and experiences. By joining us, you will be part of our community life and actively participate in varied projects, allowing St. George’s to continually evolve.
To innovate your career please send your application including your earliest starting date and your desired salary to:
email@example.com Attn. Mrs Andrea Baiker – Head of HR and Governmental Affairs
St. George's The British International School - Cologne
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
St.George’s, The British International School
St.George’s provides outstanding opportunities to teach in Germany, with schools in Cologne, Duisburg-Dusseldorf and Munich
Founded since 1985, St.George’s has established itself as a leading and progress...