We are looking to appoint an ambitious and driven Isolation Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity allowing you to be at the heart of shaping the future success of the school.
University Academy of Engineering South Bank is a rapidly growing, mixed 11 - 18 school located in the heart of London. The school opened in September 2014 and is sponsored by London South Bank University. The school is part of the South Bank Academies Trust.
Our school is a safe haven where every child enjoys their own journey of discovery, creativity and imagination and develops a love for their learning. The students leave our school not just with qualifications showing their academic success, but also with the capacity to think clearly and deeply, a desire to act with integrity and to show kindness and empathy to others, and with the character and experience they need to thrive in the world.
As Isolation Manager you will be responsible for the management and supervision of students in the isolation room along with their rehabilitation and reconciliation with staff and other students.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
· has a passion for working with young people and the impact this can have on their lives.
· has a range of high quality organisational skills and a commitment to continually strive to improve and develop these skills.
· has imagination and is able to take the initiative in developing ideas.
· is engaged in current issues, ideas and research around behaviour management in school.
· is able to set out and articulate a coherent vision for how internal isolation can support the learning and behaviour around the school and also how it can provide opportunities for the modification and improvement of student’s behaviour.
· has highly developed inter-personal skills who can develop and maintain effective working relationships with a wide staff, parents and students.