The Governors at Bridlington School, ranked amongst the top 10% of schools in the country and the top performing school in Yorkshire and The Humber for Progress 8, seek an inspirational and talented Isolation Room Supervisor for September 2018.
The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
- share and communicate the values and ethos of the school to strive towards ‘Outstanding’
- have experience of working with children and young adults
- have excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- be responsible for the welfare of students and ensure that they abide by the schools Positive Discipline system
- have strength and determination, together with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and deal with vulnerable and challenging students
- calmly and purposefully deal with students who display challenging behaviour
- communicate regularly with Pastoral Managers, Assistant Heads of Key Stage and the Deputy Head for Behaviour and Attendance
- be able to implement school policies
- keep thorough and up-to-date records of the behavioural journey of a student through the Isolation Room
- be a good role model for students
- be able to develop a professional, firm, fair and caring relationship with students
- be friendly, helpful and welcoming to parents and others visiting or making contact with the school.
Hours: 37 per week, during term-time only.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Advert No: BSSC001441.
Closing Date: 12 noon 20.6.18.
Interview Date: w/c 25.6.18.
If you have not heard from us by 22.6.18 please assume your application has been unsuccessful.