IT/ Graphics or DT Teacher
Our client is coeducational Independent school located on 2hrs flight North of Brisbane. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified IT/ Graphics or DT teacher for a 12 month contract role commencing January 2018. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher of IT, Graphics or Design Technology
- Permanent position
- Top Catholic School
- Excellent student behaviour
- Supportive staff and school community
- 2hrs Flight North of Brisbane
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1710-522545CW – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522545CW– firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).