At ISL we are committed to academic excellence, collaboration, innovation, integrity, continuous learning, and global responsibility. To fulfil this commitment, we look to hire the best professionals possible, world-wide. We are fortunate to employ over 290 outstanding teachers, support staff and administrators coming from more than 25 different countries. Our expectations are as high for our staff as they are for our students.
Role’s brief description: The job responsibilities of the IT Manager include :
1/ the strategic organization and administration of the school’s teaching, learning and administrative information systems, including the implementation of IT policies, standard operating procedures and best practices;
2/ oversight and supervision of IT risk management, the School’s data security and protection;
3/ the support and supervision of the technology support staff and the management of the technology budget, including purchasing and installation of hardware and software under the advice of the Head of Educational and Media Technology.
To apply : go to https://vacancies.islux.lu/jobs
Profile: (training, experience, skills and aptitudes necessary to do the job)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in appropriate subject (MA preferred)
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• MCSE/MCSA and CCNA qualifications strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of working within GDPR in IT systems;
• Recent experience with managing an extensive computer network and database systems
• Familiarity with both PC and IOS platforms on a common network
• Experience with managing extensive inventories and budget
• Fluency in English (near native level) with French, German and/or Luxembourgish an advantage