IT and Network Manager
We are currently seeking an exceptional and experienced IT Network Manager, who is enthusiastic and talented, to build on the success of our high performing IT Team. The successful candidate will possess strong line management skills and excellent all round IT support experience. This is a pivotal role within our school community with responsibility for all IT systems and delivery the IT strategy.
Tring School is part of the Ridgeway Learning Partnership Trust. As part of this newly establish multi academy trust there are many exciting opportunities both within the school and in the wider context of the Trust.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes
● Wide knowledge and experience working in an ICT environment, managing both systems
● Experience and knowledge of server hardware maintenance, housekeeping and daily
● Detailed knowledge of IT infrastructure security and implementation requirements.
● Proven track record of working as a team leader and member of a team.
● Experience of coaching, supervising, appraising and supporting other colleagues.
● Being confident working in a complex environment with diverse stakeholders and able to
professionally represent the school and the Trust at all levels.
● A good knowledge of Chromebooks and G Suite for Education would be desirable.
Tring School is popular and over-subscribed, serving the town of Tring and the surrounding villages. It is a mixed Church of England all-ability school, 1500 on roll with over 300 Post-16. Academic attainment is well above average and improving year on year. The school strives to support and encourage individual growth within a caring community. We have a talented team of staff who are ambitious to become outstanding in all areas of our work. The school has recently rolled out a one to one Chromebook scheme across all key stages and has been recognised for its innovation in using G-Suite by becoming a Google Reference School.
The coming years also look to be exciting ones as the school will go through a massive transformation with a major rebuild project due to commence in the summer of 2018. A comprehensive induction programme will be given, with opportunities for further training and personal development.
Please complete our support staff application form along with a covering letter.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.