We are looking for an outstanding candidate to lead the Central RSA Academies Trust IT Team to excel in its duties and into its next exciting phase. This is a new role created to ensure the Trust continues to utilise IT & Technology to enhance the vision of ‘Social Justice Through Exceptional Schools’. The right candidate will be an inspirational leader who can deliver excellent service whilst leading the IT Team through a period of growth and change.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Executive Team who can visualise and communicate the future of IT in our Trust environment and work as part of the team to drive the Trust to even greater success. The team oversees delivery in our schools within the Black Country and Worcestershire, as well as schools beyond our Trust.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, Birmingham based Multi-Academy Trust with an utter moral drive to make a difference to the lives of young people. We believe in BEST!
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strong leadership and decision making skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Understanding of complex information and requirements
· Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
· Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
· Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
· An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Applicants must write a letter of application, of not more than two sides of A4 paper, stating:
o Why they believe they are appropriate for this role and the impact of their current post
o The key opportunities in the education sector IT can help the Trust grasp over the next three years
o An example of a recent project where you have applied principles of IT project management
Applicants are strongly advised to make an appointment with Jane Dominese, the Executive Principal’s PA on telephone number: 0121 270 3117 or firstname.lastname@example.org to visit our Trust.