PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV
IT Support Technician – Required January 2018
Full-Time, 37 Hours a week
Full Time Salary: NJC Pay Scale 4 Point 18-21 (currently £18,070-£20,138).
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.45am to 3.45pm and Friday from 7.45am to 3.15pm.
Patcham High School is an 11–16 comprehensive school of 1000 students, situated on the northern outskirts of Brighton, very close to the old village of Patcham. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and we are in an exciting phase of development to become ‘Outstanding’. We are known for our innovative approach and we value CPD very highly.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join our dedicated & dynamic IT Support Department. The role involves supporting IT across our school and within our neighbouring junior school.
The successful candidate will:
· have a good understanding of PC support & networking;
· have knowledge in supporting both Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS and other new mobile technologies;
· be committed to ensuring our IT systems provide the very best service to support both Teaching & Learning and administration across the schools;
· have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide fast and efficient service to all members of our school community;
· be able to support Audio Visual systems & work with other technical related equipment;
· have the ability to work on problems and faults both independently and closely with others as a member of a team.
Although any previous experience may be advantageous, full on the job training will be provided.
If you enjoy a challenge and are interested in furthering your career please download an application pack (also available on our school’s website http://www.patchamhigh.brighton-hove.sch.uk/school-information-2/vacancies/). Where possible, please email your completed application form to the Headteacher’s PA, Elise Holmes email@example.com If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Holmes, either by email or by telephone on 01273 543484.
Patcham High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
BRIGHTON & HOVE SCHOOLS – Taking Action for Equality
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2017 at 1pm
Interviews: Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th December 2017