35 hours per week - Full time basis 8.00am till 4.00pm 12-month contract with option to extend
Elthorne Park High School is looking to recruit an experienced, IT professional and self-motivated person to provide comprehensive IT support to the school. This is an exciting technical position to hold at the School as the role provides access to industry leading solutions such as Apple MDM (Jamf), Citrix, VMWare and a host of MS Servers.
Within your role you will provide helpdesk support and maintenance across multiple IT systems and platforms under the direction of the IT Network Manager. The role also involves assisting with strategic longer term IT projects either individually assigned or as a part of the team.
The successful candidate will need to:
· Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well in a busy environment
· Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality
· Have excellent ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
· Be familiar with a structured, fast paced and professional working environment
In return you will receive:
· The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
· A School that is reflective and strives for continual improvement
· Continual development opportunities through individually assigned projects
· Access to industry leading technology
· A rich technical environment where research, testing and implementing of new ideas is encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit http://www.ephs.ealing.sch.uk/vacancies.html or contact the school on 020 8566 1166. Specific queries regarding this vacancy should be directed to Ian Serrao (IT Network Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Wendy Henderson on tel. 0208 5661166, or email: email@example.com
Elthorne Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.