Smart Teachers is recruiting an IT teacher for a coeducational Independent school located on 2hrs flight North of Brisbane. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified IT teacher for full time permanent position commencing 2018. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Secondary IT Teacher
- Permanent position
- Top Catholic School
- Excellent student behaviour
- Supportive staff and school community
- 2hrs Flight North of Brisbane
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- State of the art technology, modern and historical facilities, contemporary resources
- Outstanding Professional Development
About the Location:
Our school is located close to a North Queensland regional city. It is a prosperous rural community and close to the Whitsundays. The town lies at the heart of one of the most productive sugarcane-growing areas in Australia.
- In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #TES1710-522545CW – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference TES1710-522545CW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our $100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.