Closing date: Monday 25 September 2017, 9am
Interview date: Friday 29th September
BCS is a rapidly growing co-educational independent school situated on the South coast.
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join our committed team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take on an important role in school.
The successful candidate’s duties will include-
- Implementing new systems, monitoring, managing and assessing network efficiency
- Producing, configuring, installing and testing new hardware and software systems
- Monitoring, diagnosing and repairing breakdown of hardware and software
- Assessing breakdown of equipment and if necessary escalating to service level agreement and warranty
- Ensuring security, licensing and data protection policies are implemented
- Providing first level help desk to users
As part of United Learning, we offer excellent opportunities for professional development.
United Learning has teamed up with ‘Edenred’ to provide employees with a great selection of flexible rewards including salary sacrifice schemes and access to a variety of retail discounts.
For any queries relating to the role or your application please email email@example.com
To find out more about the School, please visit our website at www.bournemouthcollegiateschool.co.uk
BCS is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions in School will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
To comply with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Please click here to apply https://unitedlearning.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/980489
Where support is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.