Band 6, point 6 - 11
37 hours AYR
£19,171 – £ 21,166
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking IT Technician to join our IT Support Team supporting our Technical Officer to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Management of support calls
• Support all staff in the use of IT Services
• Support pupils and all members of the school community in their use of ICT
• Support and develop IT usage and skills across the school.
• Offer a high level of day to day service support to staff and students, trouble shooting issues which arise.
• Assist the Technical Officer with the operational efficiency, security and on-going maintenance and development of the school’s ICT systems and infrastructure.
• Monitor and maintain all IT Services including maintenance schedules and safety checks
• Ensure all network services are up and running
We look forward to you joining our team
Closing Date: 8am on Monday 23rd September 2019
An application pack can be downloaded from
by contacting our recruitment team on
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to and enhanced DBS Disclosure