First Line IT Technician, Supporting and Delivering Learning in Computing and curriculum
Responsible to: Computing Leader
Grade: Scale 5, Spine Point 22 Pro Rata, term time only
Responsible for the day to day running of the school’s Information Technology infrastructure.
To complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or short term for whole classes and monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and reporting on pupils achievement, progress and development.
Please download a copy of the job description attached to this advert for a comprehensive description of the role.
- Effective communicator
- Demonstrate a passion for IT
- Ability to motivate children and adults and work as part of a team
- Ability to work alone or as part of team
- Effective in organising and managing your time
- Self- motivated
- Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people, and has an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the protection of, children and young people.
Applications should be made using the application form attached to this job advert. CV's will NOT be accepted.