Kantor King Solomon High School is a culturally diverse and welcoming school on the East London/Essex border. We have been judged as Good by OFSTED and regularly achieves 80% 5A*-C at GCSE. The school has a strong Jewish ethos but is equally welcoming to people of all faiths and of none. We are looking for an experienced Technician to support our IT Manager. The position is full time/52 weeks per year and would equally suit an experienced candidate or a recent graduate.
What we can offer :
- A supportive work environment
- Opportunities to work independently
- Opportunities for CPD
- Working creatively on projects and events
What you can offer:
- An understanding of the requirements of a school setting
- Ability to work with students and staff
- Enthusiasm and energy
Reasons to work at Kantor King Solomon High School:
- KKS has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers and support staff at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- KKS culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in. Behaviour is good and there are robust strategies in place to enable new staff to establish themselves in the school.
- Our school is a diverse and vibrant place where students respect and celebrate each other’s differences. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to join them in this enriching environment.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role. To find out why we’re so proud of our School, visit our website now: www.kshsonline.com or check us out on Twitter @kingsolomonhigh
Kantor King Solomon High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
Kantor King Solomon High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years