Our client is a top Independent school in Northern Queensland. The school is seeking a qualified Japanese teacher to teach P to Year 12. This is a maternity leave contract position commencing 28th May and will run till the end of the academic year. The school boasts outstanding facilities and excellent conditions for staff and students.
About the Role:
- Japanese Teacher [P-12]
- Term 2 Start [28th of May]
- Maternity Leave Contract
- Top Cairns Catholic P – 12 School
- Holistic education approach
- Excellent facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1804-527209CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1804-527209CW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).