Our client school is a high achieving P-12 Independent School situated in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This school supports all of its learners towards achieving their goals – be they academic or in tertiary industry. Students are treated as holistic individuals with academic, sporting and spiritual needs catered for.
About the Role:
- Year 5 – 9 Japanese Teacher
- Year 9 VET Japanese
- January 2022 start
- Full time, 1 year contact
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549681R, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers