We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our busy IT department at Sunbury Manor School during our period of growth and expansion.
You will be presentable, professional and self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. You will possess strong communication skills with the ability to listen and communicate effectively and confidently.
This new and exciting opportunity is open to anyone ready, willing and able to start a career in IT. You will be part of the team whose responsibility it is to provide high quality support services to customers within the school.
You will need to possess:
- excellent attention to detail whilst being able to build and maintain customer relations
- the ability to work unsupervised and under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive, professional and proactive approach
- a passion for IT and the willingness to learn
• 24 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Access to the Surrey Flex benefits scheme, providing discounts on a range of services
• Level 1 health cash back scheme with Westfield Health
• Contributory Local Government Pension Scheme
• Complimentary access to the onsite Leisure Centre
• Onsite Secure parking
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK as no sponsorship is available for this position.
Please be advised that we will consider applications as they are received and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
We do not accept, nor will we be bound by, any unsolicited applications from agencies - such applications will be deleted and CVs will not be considered.
Sunbury Manor School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and and evidence of qualifications will be required.