Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced teacher for an outstanding school located on Sydney’s North Shore. The school prides itself on its commitment to strengthening the well-rounded development of its students. This is accomplished through providing an excellent education, a range of co-curricular programmes, and dedicated pastoral care.
About the Role:
• Teaching NESA Creative Arts K-6 syllabus, potential to also teach Senior Music Classes
• For a suitable candidate there is a possibility of an additional curriculum co-ordination role
• Part-time (0.6 FTE) Permanent role
• Role commencing Term 1 2020 - commencement date may be negotiable)
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Knowledge of Kodaly and Orff approaches to music education is desirable
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and possess current references
• Willingness to participate in the co-curricular music program
• Ideally have experience teaching the Australian Curriculum in the above subject
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Experience teaching K-2 advantageous
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540982BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEBSD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).