Smart Teachers is proud to partner with Dulwich College International to recruit for various primary teaching positions, at Smart Teachers Presents: Dulwich College International Recruitment fair.
Smart Teachers is seeking qualified, caring and inspiring Junior School Teachers for positions at Dulwich College International in China and Seoul. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Positions can be interviewed for and secured at Smart Teachers Presents: Dulwich College International Recruitment Fair.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally. Teachers who secure positions at the schools through Smart Teachers Presents: Dulwich College International Recruitment Fair will be provided with continuous learning opportunities, with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary, and benefits including accommodation, medical insurance, flights, and a highly sought after 100% tuition fees remission for up to two direct dependents. Staff are supported with generous professional learning opportunities and exciting prospects for career development.
About the Role:
- Junior School Class Teacher
- Load: Full Time, Fixed Contract – Commencing August 2020
- At least 2 years’ experience teaching Junior School students (Year 3 – Year 6)
- A strong passion for education and a deep understanding of curriculum
- A strong grasp of international best practices in education
- A mindset of continuous improvement to meet and exceed expectations
About the Package:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Housing Allowances, Return flights home at the start and end of your contract
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Extensive Learning and Development opportunities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Relevant Police Checks
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1910-539611CB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1910-539611CB
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.