Smart Teachers are seeking a qualified Junior Science for a position at a reputable Independent School, located in Parramatta/Blacktown region. With a strong sense of community and team cohesion, this school’s reputation is exceptional. Offering 21ST Century education, there is the opportunity for students to study to a wide range of subjects and participate in a variety of co-curricular activities.
About the role:
• Ability to teach Year 7 – 10 Science
• Part-time (0.6FTE) Temporary role
• 12-month contract with potential to become permanent
• Pastors reference required
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified and highly experienced secondary teacher
• Must be able to provide a Pastors Reference
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542064SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542064SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).