Our client is seeking passionate educators to join this independent co-educational Catholic school, which caters for students with disabilities such as sensory impairment, intellectual disability in the mild to moderate range, and Autism. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment, be passionate about teaching students with special educational needs, and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• K-12 Music Teacher
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Hills District Location
• Small class sizes with excellent facilities
• Rewarding role teaching students with learning difficulties
• Team oriented and supportive environment
• Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified and experienced Music Teacher, passionate about teaching students with physical and learning disabilities
• Special Education Teaching Qualifications would be desirable
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC check
• Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB1912-541224AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1912-541224MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).