Due to staff returning from maternity leave reducing their teaching days, plus other staff beginning their maternity leave, we have a number of vacancies available, mostly from September 2018.
One 4 day permanent contract - either Key Stage One or Key Stage Two, available from September 2018
We are a bustling, exciting school in the centre of Cambridge which celebrates the diversity of the community it serves. Judged “outstanding” in our last OFSTED inspection in September 2011.
We can offer you:
- An exciting vision for the future
- A brand new, state of the art building
- Working and planning in teams
- Good professional development opportunities
- Wonderful staff, children and parents to work with
Can you offer us:
- Excellent classroom practice and a passion for teaching?
- An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff?
- Dedication and a sense of fun?
If so, we would welcome your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and our staff must share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack can be downloaded from our website at http://www.stmatthews.cambs.sch.uk/website/class_teacher_vacancies/
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10am.
Interviews shortly thereafter.