Shurdington CE Primary School would like to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and talented teacher. As a growing school, we are looking for an outstanding teacher to join us in September as we move from mixed classes to single form entry. Although there will be opportunities for year group movement in the future, initially this position will be in Upper Key Stage 2.
A passion for learning and teaching is essential with all subject interests considered however a specialism in ICT would be seen as an advantage.
Our vision is to help everyone in the Shurdington family (staff, parents and children) to 'Be the best they can be'.
In order to help us meet this we are looking for a colleague who has:
- An enthusiastic approach to teaching and a record of good/ outstanding practice in teaching and learning
- The ability to raise attainment of all pupils
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A growing school with a range of opportunities.
- Inquisitive, well behaved children.
- A fun, supportive team of staff
- Enthusiastic and committed parents and Governors
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Please apply using the application form found on our website.
We would encourage visits to the school, please contact our school office on 01242 862420 to arrange a suitable time. More information, including a job specification and description can be found on our website at www.shurdingtonceprimary.co.uk
Shurdington CE Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 16/03/2018
Interview date: TBA