Chapel St. Leonards Primary School, Amery Way, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness Lincolnshire PE24 5LS
Interim Headteacher: Mrs. S Pruhs-Borrell
Telephone: Skegness 01754 872429 email: email@example.com
‘Children Happily Succeeding Together in Learning’
Required for September 2018 (or earlier if possible): • KEY STAGE 1 CLASS TEACHER • Permanent/Full Time • Potential Leadership Opportunities available .
Chapel St Leonards is a delightful one form entry coastal Primary School and is located a short driving distance from the famous Lincolnshire Wolds consisting of areas of ‘outstanding natural beauty’. The historic cathedral city of Lincolnshire is also a short commute away and is the home of the University of Lincoln. If you are thinking of re-locating we potentially have an exciting re-location package incentive to offer, please ask for more details. Although our most recent Ofsted was not good, we are responding to the report and have in place a robust rapid improvement plan.
We are looking for someone who:
• has very high expectations of teaching and pupil achievement
• is an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
• Has a good understanding of key stage 1 end of year tests
• will actively contribute to the development of our dedicated and professional staff team
• will be able to offer subject leadership – subject negotiable (please state your strengths in your application)
This post offers an exciting opportunity for you to:
• work with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
• develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our team
• join a committed staff team with excellent opportunities to further develop your career with potential leadership opportunities available for the right candidate demonstrating leadership qualities.
Please note this post is currently for Chapel St. Leonards Primary School however, as of 1st February 2018 the school will become an Academy. The successful candidate will be recruited under the Academy and therefore the terms and conditions of the appointment will be in accordance with the academy and NOT an LCC school. You can find out more about the academy at http://www.citacademies.co.uk/
We are not able to support NQTs at this time.
Closing Date: Friday 12th January 2018 Interview Date: Thursday 25th January 2018.
Discussion with the Interim Headteacher and visits to the School are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Sharpe/Mrs Borrell to arrange. To request an application pack please contact Mrs Sharpe (Bursar) on 01754-872429 email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs Pruhs-Borrell (Interim Headteacher) email Sherilyn.Pruhs-Borrell@chapel-st-leonards.lincs.sch.uk We are fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our policy on safeguarding reflects the practice promoted by Lincolnshire Children’s Safeguarding Board and is reviewed annually. Any appointment made will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS.