Awesome teacher needed!
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced teacher (MPS and UPS) we are looking for a teacher to join our forward thinking and child centred team.
Having recently had an inspection that has determined the school to be a GOOD provider we need a permanent teacher to join our up and coming team that works hard and plays hard too!
• This is a research driven school that has ethics and pedagogy at its heart to make sure that children make the most amount of progress.
• We have an extremely effective induction and support programme that guides our teachers’ to excellence.
• It’s the perfect time to be part of this growing team and make a difference to vulnerable children’s lives in this school where the children’s behaviour is beautiful.
• We are only minutes from the M4, A40 and the M25 and walking distance to the main-rail train station.
• We have a highly creative curriculum that is exciting to teach and based around first hand experiences that inspire our children and adults.
We don’t waste teachers’ time!
• There is no triple marking here, we give verbal feedback and concentrate on having an impact on learning rather that ticking boxes
• We all plan together! Our children finish early on Fridays allowing our teachers to plan as a team and support each other. Support staff also have this time to support the teaching staff to ensure that teachers have a weekend and come back on Monday hungry to impart their knowledge
• Each half term the teaching teams spend an entire day planning their next creative topic to ensure that it is inspirational and memory making for our young people. We inspire them through hands on and creative learning opportunities.
• We offer a forward thinking employee assistance programme, medical cash plan and eyecare vouchers. We look after our staff and ensure that they are happy and successful in their role.
• We have leadership pathways for aspirant teachers.
• OFSTED recently recognised the opportunities we provide and the high quality professional learning that all our staff receive.
• NQTS are enthusiastically welcomed and start their contract from July so that they can have induction and training before they start in September with the children who they would already know well by this point. (Strong NQTs will have an enhanced starting salary)
• All teachers receive high quality external Maths Mastery, Talk 4 Writing and Synthetic Phonics training
If successful, you can look forward to exceptional professional development opportunities - within the MAT and beyond - that will be tailored to your particular interests and aspirations. What’s more, you’ll enjoy teaching very well behaved children with supportive families.
“Teachers are supported very well. The induction and mentoring procedures ensure that any transitions are managed successfully. The senior leadership team is deployed effectively to provide encouragement, guidance and training for all teachers.”(OfSTED)
We openly welcome visits to the school. Please visit our website:
Closing date: 31 March 2020
To apply for this position press Quick apply
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure including child barred list check, qualifications and reference checks.