We are seeking an inspirational leader who can take our fantastic KS1 provision to even greater heights.
TES is an excellent school and our happy community is testament to this. As such, we are seeking a leader that can maintain our high standards but one who also has the vision to drive our KS1 provision creatively into a remarkable learning space for children to thrive.
The ideal candidate will value the importance of positive relationships and will have excellent social and communication skills. They will have a passion for education which is reflected in their exceptional teaching, and they will possess a desire to support and develop others.
We require a forward-thinking leader who will take the operational aspects of the role in their stride but has the strategic capabilities to implement positive change with energy and excitement. A resilient and adaptable leader that will work with others to achieve our shared goals.
The role is best suited to an experienced middle leader with either current UK experience or a background in high performing international schools.
· To put our children’s safety, well-being, and educational experience at the heart of all decisions
· To have excellent pedagogical knowledge
· To support the effective management of teaching and learning systems in the key stage
· To contribute to successfully implementing school strategies and new initiatives
· To support the Head of Pre-Prep with the day-to-day leadership of the key stage
· To be a visible presence within the school community and the initial leadership contact person for children, staff, and parents in the key stage
· To lead phase meetings
· To have a KS1 teaching commitment
· An exceptional teacher with strong leadership skills
· A creative and innovative teacher and leader
· A positive teacher, leader, and team-player
There is something magical about working at TES and Kuwait has a unique attraction which makes it difficult to leave. The salary range is approximately £32,000 - £46,000 per annum tax free depending on experience; further information about life in Kuwait and details on the generous remuneration package are available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com. Applications should be made via our recruitment website http://recruitment.tes.edu.kw
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after an application is received. It is therefore in the interests of candidates to respond quickly in order to avoid disappointment.