Class Teacher - starting September 2018
Key Stage 1 or 2
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join Christopher Hatton School. We are looking for people with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
Christopher Hatton is a one form entry primary school graded as Outstanding by Ofsted. We have a passion for learning for everyone and encourage innovation, research based pedagogy and a continued focus on excellence. The school leads on a range of initiatives including oracy (Voice Camden) and Maths Mastery.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to add to our team of talented staff. We have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the wellbeing of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our school development and practice.
We welcome applications from teachers who will:
• Model high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• Be committed to on-going professional development
• Contribute to the wider life of the school
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team
What we offer:
• A strong culture of professional development
• A positive, supportive team
• Engaged, enthusiastic learners
• A central London vibrant environment.
• The opportunity to develop as a leader
• Participation in a superb programme of support and mentoring for NQTs
Please download the candidate information pack via the apply link for more information on the role and responsibilities.
Visits are welcome and strongly encouraged
Christopher Hatton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Closing date: Friday 16th February 2018 at 12 noon