Suitable for NQTs
The Westgate School is Hampshire's first 4-16 All Through School. Our new Lower School opened in September 2014 and caters for the primary years in new, purpose built premises. The Lower School currently has 240 pupils in Years R to 3 and will open two Year 4 classes in September, growing over the next three years to become a two-form entry Primary School.
The Westgate’s successful Upper School has 1200 pupils from Years7-11 and its popular all year round nursery provision caters for 0-5 yrs. We are looking to recruit a teaching colleague to join our committed and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a skilful colleague who is keen to develop professionally and have the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
• Has a genuine interest in the development and education of young children
• Has a passion for a creative, engaging and dynamic curriculum
• Is enthusiastic and a committed team player
• Is excited about the opportunity to work in an all-through school.
We will provide you with:
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, all-through school setting with excellent facilities
• The support of experienced and highly motivated colleagues across all Key Stages
• The opportunity to strengthen positive links in our All-through School.
The Westgate has an on-site, full time day nursery (0-5 years) and Health & Fitness Suite available to staff.
Visits are welcome – to arrange a visit with Liz Woodall, Head of Primary Phase please contact Mrs E Woodall by email: email@example.com
The Westgate School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.