We are currently seeking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 Teacher on behalf of a small village primary school based a short distance south of Grimsby. The position of Key Stage 1 Teacher is due to start in October until March 2020 on a maternity cover.
The Key Stage 1 Teacher role will be full time teaching a mixed Reception and Year 1 class. The desired Key Stage 1 Teacher will have high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and achievements and will be a genuine team player who is willing to contribute fully to the school.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent experience teaching Reception and Year 1 classes
• Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
• Have the ability to build positive relationships with others
What the school can offer:
The school are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher who is keen to develop their teaching and provoke a love of learning in all children. In return for your hard work, they can offer you:
• A recently rated ‘Good’ school by Ofsted
• High quality professional development
• A forward thinking, values-based school
• A committed, friendly and welcoming staff team
What Vision for Education can offer:
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the Key Stage 1 Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply:
If you are a Key Stage 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch. Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.