Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join a growing school in Brent, North West London. This full time Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher position will be available to start ASAP or February half term. This Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher role will be contracted through until the end of the academic year. Should the school find the right Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher a permanent position may be on offer. This growing 2 form entry school offers excellent continuous professional development, strong support and has progression opportunities available over the coming years.
About the Role
· Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
· Full time
· ASAP or February half term start
· Potential to become permanent
· 2 form entry
· Daily rate between £140 - £180 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· 2 form entry
· State of the art facilities
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Part of a supportive trust
· Internal progression will be available within the next couple of years
· Excellent continuous professional development
· Support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
· Spacious learning spaces
· Separated play grounds
· Modern/new building
· Supportive leadership
· Located walking distance from various over ground/tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN14093.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.