Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Seaham from September 2018 until at least December 2018.
A school based in Seaham are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching Assistant to join a successful team on a part time basis. The successful applicant will be required to work 3 full days per week.
The school have recently highlighted certain areas to improve and believe that this role can go a long way in the progress of the school. You will be joining a school where pupils work extremely well with each other and support each other’s learning. The team spirit amongst the staff is also clear to see and is a positive environment to work in.
The successful applicant will:
· Be flexible and caring
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Be committed to contributing as part of a successful team
· Be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.