Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Full Time, Permanent
£27,187 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (Academy MPR)
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Start Date: January 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school.
Cranford Park Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a track record of excellent progress and high quality teaching and learning;
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- Has very high expectations of themselves and the children they work with;
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Will be committed to working as part of a team;
- Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For the right candidate, we will offer
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- Free Benenden Healthcare.
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
CLOSING DATE: 16 October 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 18 October 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.