We are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team from the 1st September 2018.
• to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• to be a UK resident with a valid passport, dual passport or already in possession of a valid visa that allows work in Italy
• to be a citizen of the EU
• to hold "Qualified Teacher Status" or equivalent qualifications
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for Mr. Deryck Wilson (Principal)
• letter of application
• full CV
• contact details of three referees (one must be the current/most recent employer)
The initial interview will be via Skype. If you have not heard from us by 27th June 2018, your application has not been successful.
Kindly note that the appointment process will include stringent recruitment procedures including a DBS check. You are encouraged to visit our website at www.southlands.it to learn more about the school.