We are looking to appoint a Key Stage Two Class Teacher (Starting September 2018 - NQTs welcome to apply)
Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
· demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning;
· inspires and motivates staff, parents, carers and children;
· demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum;
· demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
· supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all;
· shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners;
· is a dynamic and creative practitioner.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Deborah Atoyebi (HR Officer) on 0207 987 3737.
For an application form and information pack, please visit the school website.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Monday 18th June 2018
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.