‘Learning and loving together; we grow with Jesus.’
Have you the ability to be an exceptional teacher?
Do you have high expectations of yourself and of the children you teach?
Can you make a real difference to the lives of our children?
If so, the governors of Our Lady’s are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
At Our Lady’s we can offer:
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning
- A community firmly rooted in our Catholic ethos
- Hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Supportive leadership and real opportunities to develop
- A genuinely happy and caring place to work
- Strong links with the parish and local community
‘This is a harmonious school where respect is a core value shown by all adults and pupils. Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary throughout the school. They are attentive and enthusiastic in lessons. They are caring and thoughtful when at play.’
‘This is an outstanding school’
(OFSTED February 2017)
We are looking for:
- A strong commitment to enriching the Catholic life of our school community
- Evidence of exceptional teaching
- An innovative approach to teaching and a passion for learning
- A strong commitment to the achievement of all children
- An optimistic and positive approach to all aspects of the role
- A willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
- Vision, innovation and a passion for learning
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Ward in the school office.
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01942 832299, email email@example.com or visit http://www.aspullourladys.wigan.sch.uk.
To apply for this positon please click the below link and download the application form from the advert text:
Your completed application should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs E Coffey (Chair of Governors) to the school address below.
You can also download the job description, person specification and other documents relating to the position via the above link.
Closing date: Thursday 18 October 2018 - Noon
Shortlisting date: Thursday 18 October 2018
Interview date: Monday 29 October 2018
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
The employer is committed to safeguarding