‘Children Happily Succeeding Together in Learning’
Required for September 2018 (or earlier if possible):
We are recruiting for a number of posts
● KEY STAGE 2 Full time CLASS TEACHER(S) –
Leadership Opportunities available for the right candidates
Chapel St Leonards is a delightful one form entry coastal Primary School and is located a short driving distance from the famous Lincolnshire Wolds consisting of areas of ‘outstanding natural beauty’. The historic cathedral city of Lincolnshire is also a short commute away and is the home of the University of Lincoln. If you are thinking of re-locating we potentially have an exciting re-location package incentive to offer, please ask for more details.
The school has undergone a period of rapid change following its Ofsted Grading in March 2017.
The school became an Academy with Community Inclusive Trust (CIT) on 1 March 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity for committed and able professionals to contribute to the development of our Academy and to the Trust.
The posts are suitable for teachers in the early stages of their career as well as experienced staff.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have very high expectations of pupils achievement
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Are able to offer a subject specialism
In return we offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working across our 10 schools
- Developing your own CPD through our successful Teaching School LEARN
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful Academy Trust
- Trust Accommodation near to the school if required.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd March, 2018
Interviews week commencing 26 March and/or 16 April 2018
Discussion with the Chair Of Governors, Pam Powell, and visits to the School are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Sharpe to arrange.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Sharpe (Bursar) on 01754 872429 or email email@example.com
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our policy on safeguarding reflects the practice promoted by Lincolnshire Children’s Safeguarding Board and is reviewed annually. Any appointment made will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS.