Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Vision for Education Newcastle
- Quick apply
- £90 - 194 per day
- Job type:
- Part Time, Supply
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 5 January 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Gateshead. The successful candidate will be covering a Year 6 class one morning per week. Hours include working 8.30 – 12.30 and day is flexible to suit individuals.
This average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. School leaders and managers have taken effective action to bring about improvement since their last Ofsted inspection. Recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are having success and the school are continuing to improve attendance and pupil motivation.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS2 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
About Vision for Education Newcastle
- Vision for Education Newcastle
- Dean Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- NE1 1PG
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.