One Year Fixed Term
As of September 2018 Franciscan Primary School will become part of the Graveney Trust [Multi Academy Trust]. Franciscan will continue to deliver its core values as a ‘Rights Respecting’ school, with the advantages of having access to Graveney School’s outstanding facilities, as well as the Trust’s strength in delivering a traditional education, supported by excellent behaviour.
We require a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our highly motivated and ambitious ‘Rights Respecting’ school. We are looking for a teacher with passion, determination and a desire to enable every child to reach their full potential. In return we can offer the opportunity to become part of our experienced and dedicated team aiming to build on our ‘Good’ Ofsted (September 2016) under a supportive Leadership Team, through this exciting new phase.
- Be an excellent practitioner with a proven record of outstanding teaching
- Have a proven record of raising attainment within targeted groups
- Specialism in the core subjects [English, Mathematics and Science]
- In depth working knowledge and practice of the KS2 curriculum Be able to lead, motivate and inspire
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school
- We are committed to ensuring that all staff have excellent opportunities for professional development.
- We offer the opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated pupils and a friendly and supportive working environment
We are committed to ensuring that all staff have excellent opportunities for professional development.
We offer the opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated pupils and a friendly and supportive working environment
We would be pleased to receive application forms from both newly qualified and experienced teachers. This is an exciting opportunity! Please come and join us!
Visits are warmly welcomed and have been scheduled as follows;
- Thursday 14th June - 9.15 am
- Monday 18th June – 2:00 pm
- Tuesday 19th June - 9.15 am
Please contact the school office on 0208 672 3048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
If you have any enquiries please call the school office on 0208 672 3048 or via email email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Human Resources department, at the school address. (Please note: Personal statements must be no longer than 2 sides of A4)
Closing date: 27 June 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 02 July 2018 (shortlisted candidates will be advised of actual date)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by 27 June 2018 you have not been successful in your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
FRANCISCAN PRIMARY SCHOOL 221 Franciscan Road, Tooting, London, SW17 8HQ Tel: 020 8672 3048 Fax: 020 8672 9452 E-mail: email@example.com Headteacher: Pat Andre-Watson