Key Stage 2 Teacher (Academic Coordinator position available)
St. Stephen’s International School, Bangkok campus, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, dynamic and experienced teaching professional as a Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher at our Bangkok Campus starting August 2019. An Academic Coordinator position is available for the right candidate.
As a Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher the successful applicant will be responsible for the curricular and pastoral needs of their class. The Primary School follows the English National Curriculum for the teaching of English and Mathematics, modified to suit the needs of our learners, alongside the IPC (International Primary Curriculum). Specialist teachers take classes for Thai, Mandarin, PE and Music.
It is essential to:
• have experience of teaching the UK Curriculum at Key Stage 2
• be a native-level English speaker
• be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
• provide three professional referees, one of whom must be your current, or most recent, Principal
• for those interested in the Academic Coordinator position it is essential to have experience of:
• leading in a curriculum area
• the IPC curriculum
St. Stephen’s is located in the north of Bangkok, close to Don Muang Airport and the world famous Chatuchak market. The school is two-form entry and caters for all ages from Nursery to Year 13.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Principal, via the online application form (see below) and send CV, with recent photograph directly to email@example.com
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered:
• a two year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
• a competitive salary
• accommodation allowance
• medical insurance
• flights to and from home location
• free tuition for up to two dependent children
• relocation allowance
Closing date: 24 Feb 2019
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate for a position is identified.